Thursday 24 September 2009

Them Prices Be Riding A Crazy Train

Today it was patch day here in EU and it brought a few nice, and a few nasty surprises. We'll start with the bad news, herb prices have skyrocketed, there are only a few stacks left on the AH and they are all between 24-30g. But as you can see on the picture snowfall is way up. I hadn't planned on sell them though (well I did at the time I took the picture), I am going to make far more out of them.
If you have kept an eye on the patchnotes you are most likely aware of the Runescroll of Fortitude that gives a buff similar to the priest fortitude buff. I made a few and spammed trade with them, the AH price was about 20g each with a few for 10.

The mats are one snowfall ink and 5 resilient parchments for a stack of 5. If you've done the math you realise that even at 10g the snowfall will be worth 50g! So how did it sell?
First I got whispered by an old guildie and sold him 33 scrolls for 400g, or 12g per scroll which means the snowfall price was 60g.

The second trade I did must be seen to be belived













Yes, that picture is not fake nor was it a mistake on his part (or well, it was as he paid 33g for a scroll). I still haven't gotten anymore trades and I wasn't really active on the AH today so I'm sitting at about 13 500g.

No luck with the Brewfest stuff so I drank it all to celebrate my sucess with scrolls. According to me Brewfest is pretty much worthless for making gold except if you're going to buy Tankards and sell in a few weeks. Nothing I recomend.

No comments:

Post a Comment