Saturday 19 September 2009

Spending Day!


As the title says, I have spent a lot of gold today. About 2.5k I think (got some income that makes it hard to be completly sure) on various stuff putting me back to about 16.5k gold. But how did I manage to spend all this gold? Well, I did 3 things:
1. I got my death knight a new haircut and leveled her to 68 and bought a cold weather flying book.
2. Bought a bunch of cheap herbs.
3. Bought a third guild bank tab to store all the herbs.

By combining these three I lost a whole lot of gold, but I see all of them as investments so I haven't really lost anything.

It's late so I won't write anything more today.

2 comments:

  1. "2. Bought a bunch of cheap herbs."

    Didn't you just buy like 5000 stacks? :P

    2 words: Milling Annonymouse

    lol. glad to hear ya doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as I said in the comments on the last post that was a joke. I would have needed like 3 guildbanks to store all that.

    ReplyDelete