Monday 28 September 2009

Bugs and Herbs

A few days ago I got contacted by DahL from All My Nuts about his sucess with finding a farmer and as he got a good one he was going to be nice and send me a few for the same price he bought them for, 14g per stack. This combined with a few nice deals from the AH have really started to fill up my herbs stack, and as it was a while since my glyph stock is really going down right now I would have done it earlier, however there was one major problem. Kev Tool Queue, or rather, the skillet version required for KTQ, broke in 3.2.2 making me unable to queue up glyphs without doing it by hand.

So I was stuck with a mountain of herbs that I couldn't move until I either started queuing glyphs by hand or were able to get KTQ working again. But today I solved the problem by downloading this version of Skillet and got it to work, so this Monday (today) I will get crafting again.

Also, this week I will be busy studying for a test on Wednesday and Friday (there's a lot of them right now) so next post will probably not be until Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Kevs Tool is still working for me with skillet. The only probleme is, that there was a reset of threshold, bonusqueue, skipping singles and fallback. Maybe you have to setup it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always crippling when an addon dies - no matter how prepared for it you think you may be.

    Glad it didn't take you too long to sort it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whopse, should have said in my previous post, just though I'd let you know that my site has moved to http://ah-whoring.com as your sidebar link is now out of date :)

    ReplyDelete