Friday 18 September 2009

A Special Reader


Today as I was standing reposting my auctions I got whispered byt one of my competitiors. As usual I prepared myself for a flame of some kind and thought a bit on what he could want to complain about. Too my surprise he said that he liked my new layout and I assumed he had found my blog, but just to be sure I asked him what he was talking about. He confirmed my guess and we started to talk a little. We got along pretty well, or at least as good as you can when you are two scribes on the same server.

So, I have just got solid proof that another scribe on my server is reading my blog. Am I worried? No actually. I have no problem with this for a few reasons.

First, my competitior told me he's not very serious about gold making and also that my threshold is lower than his (hope I don't make him serious with the upcoming sucess story).

Secondly, even if he was my worst competitior who undercut me 10 minutes after I posted and had 5 of every glyph up on the AH at all time with zero ink costs (luckilly there isn't a person like this, if there were I'd leaft a long time ago) I wouldn't be very worried. The reason is that through my blog I can easily spread misinformation, something I will avoid doing unless I feel it's really necessary. By the way, did I tell you I just bought 5000 stacks of adder's tongue for 2g/stack? ;)

I mentioned a sucess story, and a really good one too. Yesterday I wrote that I had about 14 800g, while I am writing this I got 17 300. So what did I do to make 2.8k in one day? The answer is simple, glyphs. Lots and lots of glyphs (and some scrolls) :D I did a new crafting session today and I now have so many glyphs I can't even fit them all in the bags of my two glyph posters. I am still in search for a herb supplier with no sucess, but I have stocked up some lichbloom in case of a price increase.

Well, that was all I had to say today, I aim to hit 18 or maybe even 19k tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be one of the subject of your post of the day, I have to admit I'd check it out streight as I arrived at work ^^
    I have to admit I was struggling whether revealing myself or not.. guess it's fair play, what you yet don't know and guess wrong, is HOW i recognize you, which will make you smile for sure.

    Have a nice trading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "By the way, did I tell you I just bought 5000 stacks of adder's tongue for 2g/stack? ;)"

    .............

    some more

    ............

    All I can say is I'm jealous and well .. have fun milling haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carbon
    Well, that part was a joke. In the sentences
    before it I was talking about spreading misinformation (hope I'm not the one missing the joke here).

    @DahL
    How you recognised me you say? Well,I assume you recognised me from seeing one of the pictures here on the blog and recognised some names from a few other posters. How do I know? Well, that's up to you to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicky names is seriouss bsnz =)
    Anyway, seems your joke got a victim!
    /Wave @Carbon
    /Giggle
    /Send Pie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious to read more about how you guys will interact with, and challenge, each other. Hopefully the existence of both of you on the same server and faction will raise both of your AH games to the next level. Either way, good luck and good profits. Can't wait to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete