Tuesday 15 September 2009

End of the Faire

Finally the darkmoon faire is over, and that means two things.
1. Snowfall ink will be harder to sell
2. Herbs will go down

I have already started to notice both these things and have stocked up about 3-400 extra inks as most of my stock is now turned into lower level inks. I also had some sucess with selling Obsidian Hatchlings for a 50-100% profit. That combined with some sold scrolls and glyphs (though they sell really slow even if I'm the lowest poster) and potentially some gold from the netherwing dailies have put me up to about 15 400g, so I have now reached the 15k mark :D

Sorry for the very short post but I'm feeling really sick today (again) so I am just to tired to make it any longer.

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, it's Jonathan Hunt again - have made my own WoW economy blog so have a new pseudonym on here.

    It's surprising that people are willing to pay 50-100% markup on the Obsidian Hatchlings considering it is in unlimited supply in the major hub of the expansion!

    Are you exalted with the Kirin Tor - if so, does the faction discount effect the price and make it 40g?

    If so even more profit!

    Also I am sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell :( Get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some rep (friendly I think) with Kirin Tor so I get them for 45g. I think the major reason people pay those prices is that they don't know that it's so easily avaible. Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belse stop gettin sick. I though you euro's were supposed to be healthier then us? :P

    Grats on the 15k mark :) I haven't tried the obsidian hatchlings even though they are selling for 80g+ on my server's AH.

    I'll stick to selling my copper rods for 10-20g :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, unfortunantly I have dropped down again after buying a bunch of saronite and infinite dust. As for the being sick part, I blame it on spending way too much time outside.

    ReplyDelete