Wednesday 23 September 2009

Brewfest 2.0


Before anything else, yesterday I promised you a post about making gold during brewfest. The problem is, there aren't really any. The only confirmed way of making gold so far is getting a Tankard O' Terror which is a drop from Coren Direbrew with a lot of competition. I saw about 10 or 15 of the AH just a few minutes ago.

So is Brewfest worthless for gold making? Pretty much, yes. But there is still one thing I'm trying out, without any results so far but I'll see what happens over the night. What I have done is that I bought up one of every brewfest food and drink and put it up on the AH for 4g each. You know how people pay a bunch of gold for ice cold milk during winter veil? I hoped that it would work here as well, unfortunantly I got no result yet.

Now I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Also, I got to level 70 on my death knight today and bought an epic flying mount putting me back about 4.8k (thanks to rep discounts) to 13 000 gold.

2 comments:

  1. I've been keeping an eye on the Tankards, wondering if its worth picking up a couple if they drop low enough and listing them again in a few weeks.

    Hard to judge how much supply there is at the moment, but there were 10-15 (1.5k-4k gold) on the AH yesterday so they must be a pretty common drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete