Saturday 5 September 2009

Gems and Enchants

How has my day been? Pretty good, still no low price herbs and nothing from my farmers, I also got a picture that will propably make every scribe looking at it scream! See that search window? Now look at the search results. Who could do such a thing to an innocent herb market?

On the upside I have found a new way of making gold, enchanting and JC. Until now I have been doing some gem posting and made a few scrolls and made a few gold by doing that, but never any real money. Today I decided to start using them and made a bunch of gems and enchanting scrolls, put them all up on the AH. The results were great. The gems were selling pretty slowly, but I got a few epic gems sold. The enchant scrolls sold incredibly fast though. It may be the new arena season or I might have found myself a fountain of gold. Lets hope for the fountain part.

All in all, except for the herb part I've had a really good day. I'm sitting at 12480 gold with sold auctions that have yet to arrive included.

3 comments:

  1. Yup gems + enchants mixed in with glyphs is honestly a killing. You're usually hitting the same crowd three times for their money ;)

    Its why I dabbles w/ all 3 (minus scrolls only do mats) and soon to be LW for the armor kits / leg armors :P

    Glad to see ya doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What scrolls are you having good luck with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use LilSparky's Workshop (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/lil-sparkys-workshop.aspx) together with Skillet (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/skillet.aspx) which lets me sort the enchants in the trade skill window by profit (it uses auctioneer data to calculate the cost to make and how much you can sell it for), then I just make 3 of each enchant until I run out of mats.

    The only enchant I have noticed sell more than the others is enchant chest - super stats, I haven't noticed any special ones other than greater savagery, the others don't sell as well but they do sell.

    ReplyDelete