Monday 14 September 2009

LF Tailor!

A few days ago I made a post about how I had gotten a few free enchant scrolls and at the same time discovered that there was a nice profit in Mycah's Botanical Bag, and I was correct. I had sold both the bags I made within 2 days for about 50-80g profit. Nothing huge but as there isn't a lot of work it's fine for me. The only problem I have had is finding a tailor that knows the recipie. It's a faction reward for being revered with sporregar, and as there aren't a lot of people farming reputation with our favourite mushroom men anymore it's pretty hard to find a tailor with it.

Everything is working good, the herb prices are starting to have some temporal drops, nothing huge but I did manage to snap up 20 stacks of adder's tongue for 18g. The netherwing rep is increasing and I am at about 8000/21000 to exalted.

I'm sitting at a little more than 14 500 gold and should hit 15k in the begining of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment