Monday 21 September 2009

Leveling

Today I spent most of my time leveling, and as I am now level 68 I just hit Northrend and took my first steps there (unless you count leveling my main and doing the JC dailies). I hit level 69 and got a bit on my way to 70, where I will get my epic flying mount for 5000g *cries*.

Except for my upcoming depression due to losing 5000 gold I have been doing pretty good today. Not a big increase in gold which I have about 17 000 of, but instead I got myself a bunch of herbs ranging from between 15 to 18 gold. Due to a few reasons I will not tell you the exact amount but I will be well prepared for a short term price increase.

I am also trying to find a way to get my jewelcrafting more profitable as it's currently just sucking the gold out of my pockets as my gems never sell.

That's it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, 4000g with rep discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    Yes, 4000g with rep. Until a few hours ago when I checked where you can learn the epic riding skill I thought that you could only get the discount by having rep with honor hold (I'm friendly with them) and was unaware that the alliance vanguard (or was it the valiance expedition?) also had one, unfortunantly I am only honored with them, but still, I save 500g.

    @Tella
    It's always nice to see a new gold blogger start out, especially if you have been a part of their inspiration. I will take a look at it tomorrow (when I'm not as tired). Good luck.

    ReplyDelete