Thursday 27 August 2009

Smacky's Back in Business!

Yes that's right, the glyph prices are starting to rise, at least partially. If you check the picture you see I posted 94 auctions. This is with my old 12g threshold so if I lower it I should be able to get even more glyphs up on the AH.

In addition to this I also got an alt with a pretty big stock of glyphs I have not told you about as I was planning to use it to get more effect if I had to price dump to drive my competition out. Something that seems to not be needed now. I will still not give you the name of this alt as I prefer not to give out all my secrets at once.

So far the sales have been slow, I have only gotten one glyph sold. Luckilly it was at my fallback price so I got 90g for it.

I also did a major screwup today. I was working on getting hit capped as my guild is working on getting ready for raiding so I figured I should buy a Ebonweave Robe. I checked some prices and saw I could save a few hundred gold by getting the mats and find a tailor. Unfortunantly I missed the fact that I needed 8 ebonweave cloths instead of 4 as I belived.

So I bought the mats and found a tailor and asked him to link his tailoring. It was about now I noticed my mistake and realised it was cheaper to buy a robe from the AH for 700g than buying 4 more ebonweaves. So I have now put up my frostweave bolts (which sold within minutes) and ebonweave which I hope will sell eventually. These mistakes combined with the buying of a robe has put me back about 1.4k gold down to 7000.

No comments:

Post a Comment