Saturday 15 August 2009

Organization is the key!

One of the most important parts of sucess is organization. It doesn't matter if you play football, work in the army or sit at your computer trying to make gold from the AH, you will always need organization. I must admit I've been lacking it during the weeks I have been writing this, something I plan to change.

The most important change I will make is to separate my alt's economy making it easier to see where I loose money and what I need to work more or less on. I will also try the new Excel addon to see if it will be able to give me a good overlook of my glyph sales.

So here you go, a complete list of all my (active) alts with their current uses and gold and with some luck none of the other scribes of my server will use this open window into my mind to counter my actions.

First we have Belsebub! No applauds? Oh well, he's my main, 450 inscription, 450 engineering used mainly for having fun or get stuff that are to hard for my other chars to obtain. Sitting at 650g at the moment.

Smacky (I know, crappy name) the glyph poster and inoficial trade channel alt (mainly because he's usually my richest alt). Got 2700g.

As I said I will try to keep my diferent characters separated, however, as Belsebub has no real income as Smacky does all the posting I will add their gold together. This puts them at 3350 gold.

Ferni (my brother made it because he wanted to try death knights and I decided to steal it for my professions, no comment on the name), works with gems and enchanting scrolls/mats. She's got 760g right now, something I hope to increase with all the scrolls I made to level her enchanting to 405.

That means I am now sitting at a total of 4184 gold, a lot less than yesterday. This is mainly because I bought some eternal earth and greater eternal essences for my enchanting leveling but also due to the current glyph situation. So while it may look bad I have some hope that I will be able to make a lot of gold soon™.

That's it for today, the glyphs are still low and I still haven't gotten a response from the guy I mailed so I will have to assume the price dumping is intentional. I have raised my threshold to 14g making sure I get some income from glyphs without throwing them away for 3-4g each.

No comments:

Post a Comment