Sunday 16 August 2009

Gold! Precious Gold!


It's propably because it's weekend but I've had a good night, or at least better then the previous have been. I made about 240g from glyph sales, not great but better than nothing, and about 340g from my new-found gold mine, Enchant 2H weapon - Greater Savagery. The mats cost about 50g when bought from the AH and they sell for 90. I made 3 of them while leveling and all had sold when I logged on today so I plan to make some more and see if they sell as well.

Today I also posted two titanium powder for 35g each, and they sold! I have no idea why anyone would pay that much as it means you pay 350g per token and over 1000g for a blue gem cut. Unfortunantly not even this makes titanium worth prospecting as it is still ranging between 3-400g/stack despise it being weekend.

I also bought my second JC cut with 3 of my 4 JC tokens, some kind of yellow gem.

Additionally I have started working on a plan to drive my competition out of the glyph market, I wont give you any details yet due to the small chance someone one my server hears about it. However, I can tell you that it will involve a whole lot of undercutting and lots of glyphs.

Pretty short post today as I spent most of the evening with some friends but I hope you'll manage. Just a reminder, there will be no Monday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment