Wednesday 12 August 2009

The Goldpile is Rising...



slowly...
I spent a lot of time making glyphs today (all in all about 500 spread over about 100 diferent kinds). So you can propably guess I am extremly tired right now. Also I hit the cap where I have too many glyphs to fit in my 4 inscription bags which will most likely become a pretty big problem. So as I'm making some good money of inscription I've decided to cut down on the glyph part and start to focus on my other 2 ,well 3, but I have no idea what to do with engineering, professions. Jewelcrafting and enchanting.

As I wrote yesterday I decided to buy the design for defenders dreadstone for my 4 only tokens. A huge mistake. I started out with putting them up for 500g each but have now been forced to drive the prices down to 250, and none have sold.

Luckily, I did get some blue gems sold so I've made some money back from the leveling. There have been a slight drop in titanium prices but I expect them to go even lower during the weekend so I'll wait with buying until then.

I had also planned to level my enchanting tomorrow as it has shown some good results even with only 2 diferent wrath scrolls on the AH.

Well, we can end todays post with saying that I am now sitting at 5800g. If nothing changes I will soon get into the profit area.

No comments:

Post a Comment