Tuesday 25 August 2009

Meat Trading

You often see lowbies begging for gold in cities, desperatly trying to find someone who is willing to give them some gold, or even just a few silver.

As you know I am currently testing how much I can make from simply buying and selling at level 1. Today I decided to try an alternative method for low level gold making, begging.

So I started running around in the SW trade district begging for a gold. I ran around for about 15 minutes trying to get my fellow players give me some of their hard-earned gold. The result? None!

Not a single reply, the only thing I got was a "shoo" emote from another banker when I jumped up to the auctioneers and started typing in caps.

So after15 minutes of work I hadn't made a single copper. Doesn't sound like a very good moneymaking method to me, but it appears that some people get it to work. Why would they else spend their time on it? Or they are just stupid.

Now when we're done with begging, lets see how Gered is doing. My wolf meat investments went great and it had sold out when I logged on today. This put me a nice bit over the 2g mark. I decided to use my newly earned gold on some clam meat. I bought 35 succulent clam for about 4 silver each.

I then put them up in stacks of 5 for 1g 70s which is about 70% of the average auction house value. I am now only waiting for some buyer to show up and buy them. So not including my clam meat I now got 1g 72s 87c. This is after just a few days at level 1 without any help from other characters.

There's nothing special going on with my other characters, glyphs are still low, I am trying to raise my enchanting when I am not to tired and the stuff I made while leveling enchanting/JC is selling and gives me a pretty steady, but at the time small income.

All in all I'm sitting at 8244g.

No comments:

Post a Comment