Sunday 9 August 2009

Patch day

Patch day, the greatest day for every moneymaker in WoW. The day where morons throw all their money away on gems, enchants, gear or just shopping for fun. Nothing beats patching day. And I missed it... As you can see in previous posts I was away for a week beliving the patch wouldn't be released. Unfortunantly I was wrong I just finished the download while writing this.



However, all is not lost of course. There are still tons of moneymaking opportunities out there waiting for me. First of all I got my titansteel investment which is now worth about 110g each, which is a nice profit as I bought them for around 80. I've also got some titanium that sell for about 14g each. Considering they sold for about 10 earlier I could sell it for profit, however, I will first check how profitable prospecting would be.



On the glyphs I made quite some money. around 400g putting me at 6200 gold. On top of that almost every glyph has skyrocketed in price to about 2-4 times the normal price. I hope to make a lot of profit of this. Later I picked up 600g from glyphs.



Two of nobles was down as well to about 400g so I bought one and I now have a complete deck to sell when the fair is back.



I have also leveled my DK to level 65 and prospected about 1700 saronite ores. I am now at about 430 JC but due to some crazy gem prices I have problems getting it higher. The days around a patch are propably not the best for leveling a profession.

All in all, a good day. I ended up with about 5700g, 100 less than I started with, but I got a lot of stuff done and I should be able to speed things up a little with JC and enchanting on my death knight.

Also, there will be no Monday posts due to real life reasons. But I should be able to post more now as I wont go anywhere and I will try to post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment