Saturday 1 August 2009

Leveling

Not really much to say today, my glyph buisness is going good though I will need to fill up glyph stock but I will wait with doing that until the end of next week (see the other post today).

But I will give you a little more detailed look into what I've been doing

The night was good and I made about 400g. About 100 of these was due to my high fallback (107g). As I posted my glyphs today I put up 38 of 300 glyphs for that price out of which one had sold within 15 minutes. Unfortunantly many of my main competitiors logged on a few minutes later so I canceled my undercut glyphs, logged out and now I wait for them to log out before going in posting my glyphs bellow their price.

I also bought 240 lichbloom for 200g which is about 100g bellow market price. A pretty good investment in my oppinion (trade chat is really a gold mine if you know what you're doing). I noticed another thing when I posted my glyphs, it appears as that I've somehow become one of the biggest posters of glyphs on my server (though I post in stacks of four), with about 1/7 of all glyphs on the AH.

When I'm now writing this I'm sitting at 5833g over the whole server. So as I've started out with 6000g two days ago and had 5000 yesterday I've lost 200, but considering as the cheap ores I bought doing a lot better than normal so far.

Also, my death knight hit 64 today which will hopefully allow me to get her up before the patch.

This was all for today and I hope I will have an even better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment