Wednesday 26 August 2009

Shopping Spree

Yes, I decided it was time to start focus on leveling enchanting as it has proved to be a good source of income even at lower levels. So I went on a shopping spree spending nearly 500 gold on mats (some of you wont consider this much but I do) in the form of saronite ore (10g per stack), eternal earth (6g) and greater cosmic essences for just 10g per essence, an opportunity I couldn't miss out on and some eternal air.


So at the moment Ferni is sitting on about 2700g and in total I got 7900g (was 8500 before I started to buy mats so I spent more like 600g). I have also sold out on Scroll of Enchant 2H Weapon - Greater Savagery (that enchant could make me rich all by itself) so I made a few more to put up. Nothing beats the fealing of earning 50g for 5 minutes work.

Nothing more to say today really.

No comments:

Post a Comment