Saturday 26 December 2009

Quitting

I am quiting WoW. Most likely not permanently but I think I wont be back before the summer. The reason is mainly that I don't enjoy the game as much as before and it feels like when I'm logged on I either just wait for a raid or sitting in Dalaran doing nothing. Also this spring is quite important to me when it comes to school so I will have to focus a lot more on it than earlier. My game time will expire on January the 15th so I will still play for a few weeks. What I will be working most on during this time is preparing for my return, stocking up on mats that might rise in Cata and sell those that wont. There may or may not be any new posts during this time so this might be my last post. I will still keep an eye on the WoW blogs I'm reading to stay up to date with what's happening.

Nothing more to say really except for good bye.

4 comments: