Wednesday 19 August 2009

My Ten Copper


The normal business is going well (except for the glyphs) so I see no need to give any detailed info on how it's going. Instead I will tell you about a new alt I started today, say hello to Gered!

His use? To make gold by only buying and selling. And as the title of this post implies, he started out with only 10 copper that I made by selling the starting food!

Within a few minutes I had made that 10 copper into 1s 23c just by buying Red-speckled Mushrooms with the vendor search. I then decided to invest it in some boar meat (one silver for a stack of 13 :O) a piece of coarse thread from a vendor to see if it sells, and a few more bids on the vendor search. I ended up with only 5 copper left, but I should be able to see some money come in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment