Friday 31 July 2009

Looking good

First a quick update on my glyph buisness. I had a pretty crappy night with about 56g gold in total. However I noticed that I had forgot to pick up a bunch of the glyphs I made yesterday from my mailbox so I had 12 diferent well selling glyphs which I hadn't put up. Now when I put them up I've made about 400g so far today not cunting the money I got yesterday with glyphs for about 60-70g pending.



Later I bought 6 books of glyph mastery for 59g each, so I am only lacking 4 now. But the greatest investment I did today was buying 800 saronite ores for 10g per stack. Yes, it's not a typo, 10g/stack. I'm aware of that it propably was a botter or chinese farmer (and bottter) but I wont say no to an offer like that, even if it is not "moralic". Of the same guy I then bought 4 stacks of titanium. I haven't been a fan of buying tons of titanium for the patch as I everyone else will do the same thing, but decided to have a small stock as my DK will propably get to 450 JC before the patch.



Before I finish I will give you a quick look at my alts and their purposes:


I have propably said I got two alts for my auctioning on top of my main. The first one, a level 7 paladin I use for glyph posting and buying those underpriced stuff you sometimes find in trade.

I also got a death knight which is currently at level 63 making her way to level 65 for getting enchanting and JC up.

All in all I'm currently sitting at 5000g with 7 nobles card stocked up. This is about 1k less than I had when I started but considering my investments in ores I feel I'm doing pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment